Sales Associates –Part Time
We’re looking for sales associates with a welcoming approach, initiative, compatible retail sales experience, and drive to do well in the position.
- Providing exceptional personal customer service.
- Selling running products and cross-selling within the sale to be the running resource for the customer and increase purchase amounts to add towards the daily sales goals.
- Offer promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Assist in achieving daily store sales goals.
- Operating cash registers.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Restock floor items when needed
- Answer telephone
- Retail sales experience( compatible with run specialty environment).
- A professional appearance and manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
We are looking for part time associates in both our Wilmette and downtown Libertyville locations.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to use your love of running and sales skills to help others reach their running and fitness goals.
- You want an opportunity to improve your selling technique with the support of a variety of sales training opportunities.
- You want to work at a business that prioritizes health and fitness for themselves and their customers.
- You want to work in an environment that will listen and (when applicable) incorporate your selling or retail ideas and is open to new and innovative approaches to the marketplace.
Starting hourly wage varies depending on sales experience.
15-20 hours per week
Employee product discounts
Send a resume/work history to:
Wilmette applicants reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Bob Klein
Libertyville applicants reply to: email@example.com
Attn: Kal Pence
Re: Part-time Sales Position (store name)