Let’s hop to it! See what we did there?
Easter is just around the corner. The time to fill that basket is NOW. Lucky for you, The Runner’s Edge offers you (mostly) healthy options to fill eggs and baskets galore. We have had many customers over the years looking for alternative ways to fill Easter eggs. We get it- candy isn’t for everyone. Maybe this year you can mix up your egg hunt tradition and fill the eggs with little slips of paper that are either a:
- Points-based System- Tally up points to redeem for prizes that don’t fit into eggs like a pair of shoes, scooter, sunglasses or movie tickets.
- Redeem for Services- like a night out, choice of dinner, no chores for a week, run by yourself, race of choice 😉 etc.
If you want healthy, positive and fun Easter gifts here are our top 5:
- Goodr Sunglasses No bounce, no slip, polarized, fashion friendly sunglasses for $25! We also carry the BFG for those that prefer a larger frame. (Pictured: Electric Dinotopia Carnival)
2. Momentum Jewelry – We carry the motivate wraps, footnotes and key rings. The inspirational messages vary from positivism to run specific.
3. Lock Laces – Perfect for kiddos who can’t tie, athletes with no time to spare or folks that prefer a slip on feel.
4. Shoes – We fit big and little bunnies alike. Everyone deserves a fair fitting no matter the size of the paws. Come in 3/29- 3/31/18 to save $10 on youth size shoes and receive a FREE specially filled egg. *While supplies last.
5. Wine Glass – Easter brunch? Gift the bunny who cares with a fun glass, champagne and cranberry juice!
No matter what you decide to fill your eggs, baskets or time with this weekend, The Runner’s Edge wishes you a Happy Easter! Get out there and enjoy time with your loved ones. Ride a bike. Run. Walk. Skip to the park. Hop around. Be well!